RE: "You ain't seen nothin yet."

Word I have is that the plot was altered a bit, to make the bad guys a group

of domestic neo-Nazis.

The original plot was just too close to news headlines for comfort.

On the other hand, to paraphrase what Robert Heinlein said about editors,

"Directors immediately p*** in everything they get. Then they like the

flavor better."

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

		Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - And most

fools do. --- Dale Carnegie