RE: $/man-rem

Ted, I have a copy of this report if you still want it.  It is about 14

pages long.  One comment I like is:  "Although in theory this approach

(surveying to elicit responses to questions that postulate hypothetical

market choices) should most closely define society's price for buying

safety, it is also the most difficult to quantify.  Moreover, the public's

perception of risk is not always consistent with the results obtained from

analytical studies."

By the way, I am amazed how every comment on this list server reverts to LNT

bashing.  Actually, most of the comments are of the "me too" type that

provide little useful information. Maybe we could get back to radiation

safety issues, but I doubt it.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist