RE: Studies on the health affects to Rad workers

Tom,

A good starting point to get a more objective view would

be to search Pubmed.

http://www4.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi

Other resources on line include, but surely are not

limited to:

http://cedr.lbl.gov/2002.CEDR.brochure.pdf

http://www.whistleblower.org/www/DOEreportpr.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/2001-133g.html