RE: RESRAD and Windows XP Compatibility

Radsafers,

>From time to time I use COMPLY, RESRAD, RESRAD BUILD and DandD.  Do these

programs run on Windows XP?  Has anyone tried yet?

Should this issue stop me from upgrading to Windows XP?

Regards,

Wes

Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP

Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.

Consulting in Radiation Safety and Environmental Radioactivity.

http://home.att.net/~wesvanpelt/Radiation.html

mailto:wesvanpelt@att.net