Re: Anti nuke questions: Russell "Demon Hot Atom Foe" Hoffman

>If you choose to deal with Hoffman, be prepared for his contempt. >However,

>you will likely be immortalized on his webpage.

>Good luck,

>Stewart Farber, MS Public Health

Google search, Jim Hoerner, 2970 hits.  First two are at Russell's site.

Yes, Russell is likely to make a special place on the web for you if you

make him look dumb.  Unfortunately, he will often not include your replies

to him; just his replies to you.

Not to worry, even the anti-nukes recognize that Russell is

self-discrediting, and he does more harm to his cause than good.  They wish

he would go away.

I don't seriously debate him.  When I have some spare time for some fun, I

egg him on, and play with him.  It usually ends in him posting a letter he

wrote to President Bush asking the president to please audit my tax returns

or something.

Have fun,

Jim

--

Hold the door for the stranger behind you.  When the driver a

half-car-length in front of you signals to get over, slow down.  Smile and

say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk.  Give blood.  Volunteer.