No Subject

Greenpeace said its team needed just 10 minutes to get from the main

gate to the top of the nuclear plant, which the ecologists claim has

released radioactive material into the air and toward the nearby Tajo

River.

Gee,

I wonder how many times this will occur until a Greenpeace member, or member of another environmental group, get's shot.

After the person gets shot, will they complain that the utility acted to harshly and without justification?

I wonder why Greenpeace doesn't perform this stunt at reactors in the USA.  Lord knows the security is inadequate and there is 103 to choose from.  Just ask any anti-nuke and they will tell you how inadequate the security is.  Yet still Greenpeace doesn't place banners inside USA plants Protected Area.   Things that make you go hmmmmm.

My own musings.

Michael D. Kent