Re: Nukes close, infant deaths go down - Tooth Fairy Project - NY Times

Democracy and free speech often seem to get in the way of progress.  However, consider the alternatives.  I remember, in the 1970's, that the USSR used to claim that its procedures for designing, licensing, and operating nuclear power plants were superior to ours, since they avoided the delays and expense of public participation.  No thanx.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.
Curies forever.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

RuthWeiner@aol.com wrote:

...  I just wish the press would leave it alone and quit quoting "both sides" as if "boith sides" were equally credible.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com