Re: Legal case about lost ESP after MR

My thanks to all who contributed with illuminating responses. Regarding the

last comment below: Don't forget the comment Brian R. made regarding the

potential forewarning (and the potential compensation).

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/

--------

 > from http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/ss/stories/s230593.htm :

 > "Nicholas Cowdrey, the former director of Public Prosecutions in NSW,

 > describes a law suit brought by a man who claimed that he had lost his

psychic ability after a brain scan. The American jury found in his favour

and awarded him a million US dollars. Fortunately, the judge threw out the

verdict."

=====

If the "psychic" was all that much a psychic wouldn't they have foreseen

that the MRI might cause a loss of psychic ability before undergoing the

procedure?? I would think this lack of foreknowledge would in effect rule

out the person having strong psychic abilities before the MRI.