RE: COGEMA Says No to LNT

Off topic response to an off topic comment.  Questions to email, please

I heard it as Tennessee, and that it was done to appease some

fundamentalists who were basing their "science" on the description of

Solomon's 'molten sea' in 1 Kings 7:23.   (Actually, I understand there is a

subtlety in the Hebrew that makes the ratio amazingly accurate, if read

correctly.)

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov