Dirty Bomb

In agreement with Danny,Jim and Maury, I fear the dirty bomb idea will get terribly overblown. Peter Jennings mentioned it on a recent 3 min "bite" on lost radioactive items (MC-1 Density Moisture Guages, etc.). We need to tell the public about events such as the Windscale reactor fire in 1957 (Ref: Gollnick, p 322) where the only result of "massive fallout" was contaminated cows milk and mad Brittish Mommies...................Ed