Re: Dirty Bombs

Your comment is very suitable for all kind of antis to be distributed to

news-media, including nation wide and local papers and TV-stations to be

cited as "Radiation expert confirms dangers of dirty bombs, shows, that

US-authorities are not at all prepared for emergency situations and would

not be able to protect the US-population from such attacks."

Has Norman Cohen not yet distributed this?

Franz