Re: Dirty bomb scenario

In a message dated 05/15/2002 10:57:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time, muckerheide@attbi.com writes:

who's telling the public?

Not to be totally annoying, but...er..ME!  Check out today's (May 15's) Orange County Register at www.ocregister.com, under the Commentary section, see the article titled "Scare Tactics."

Barbara L. Hamrick, speaking, as always, for herself

P.S.  Since we all know the list is monitored by certain groups that have a distinct anti-nuclear bent, and who might encourage their entourage to write rebuttals to the Register, I would like to openly encourage all of the actual scientists on this list, to speak out to the Register, and let them know your honest opinion of my commentary.  My feelings won't be hurt, if you don't like it, but I sincerely hope that if you agree with the sentiment that I expressed, you will pick up a pen and paper and let them know, as quickly as possible.  :-)