From: Mercado, Don [mailto:don.mercado@lmco.com]

Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 12:18 PM

To: 'radsafe'

Subject: NUREG/CR-5849

Greetings all,

Does anyone have a copy of NUREG/CR-5849? I've looked all over the web (as

well as RADSAFE archives) and can find numerous references to it, but not

the actual document. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Donald P. Mercado

Radiation Safety Officer

Ordnance Safety Officer

Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company