RE: NUREG/CR-5849

Not always the case. There are applications of MARSSIM to surveys for

uranium that are less intensive than 5849 based surveys. Scan MDC derivation

is critical to required number of samples calculation using MARSSIM.

However, a large increase in the minimum number of samples per survey unit

is required to exceed the 5849 protocol.

Andy Lombardo

privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,

please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other

use of the email by you is prohibited.