Nuclear terrorism educational resources

In preparing a lecture on "the radiobiology of terrorist threats" for

a general medical audience, I need to put together a list of

resources.  This is my first cut.

Am I missing any other readily accessible resources that are written

for such an audience?

Jarrett DG: Medical management of radiological casualties.

Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute, 1999.

<http://www.afrri.usuhs.mil/www/outreach/pdf/radiologicalhandbooksp99-2.pdf>

Management of terrorist events involving radioactive material (Report 138).

NCRP, 2001.

Ricks RC, Berger ME, and O'Hara FM:  The medical basis for

radiation-accident preparedness: The clinical care of victims.

<http://www.orau.gov/reacts/>

Disaster Preparedness for Radiation Accidents

<http://radefx.bcm.tmc.edu/ionizing/>

American College of Radiology Radiation Disasters Web Site:

<http://www.acr.org/departments/educ/disaster_planning.html>

FA Mettler and GL Voelz:  Major radiation exposure -- What to expect

and how to respond.

NEJM, 16-May-2002

--

John Moulder (jmoulder@mcw.edu)