Greg's opinions, Part 2

Odd that Mr. Wingard's posting referred to sacrifice by immolation...three

people died today when a gasoline tanker and a car collided.  But we're

supposed to shut down the nuclear industry because of the associated

transportation risks.

(Of course, I thought a lot of things about his posting were odd, but then

I'm probably just a minion of the industry, pushing my modern Molak on

society.  I'm not even sure I want to know what that means.  I hope I don't

go to jail for it.)

Talk about being out of touch with reality....

On second thought, Norm, I'm really not much interested in Greg's opinions.

Yours are a little more rational.

Vincent King

Froom another list, but permisssion was granted to post here. Thought you;d

be

interested in Greg's opinions.

norm

Greg Wingard wrote:

> Dear friends of all things nuke:

> I think that such posts are a good measure of how desperate the minions

of

> nukes are to push their golden calf, their modern Molak (sorry for the

> misspelling, I did not have a bible handy for the reference to the

primitive

> god that mid eastern cultures sacrificed their children to by immolation)

on