Re: Princeton Univ study on Salem Nukes and Terrorism

You folks are allegedly intelligent people.  Thus, I can't figure out why you

let Norm "play" you like trained seals.  Through your efforts, a student term

paper has been elevated to the status of a blue ribbon commission.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com