First Responder's Training

Dear Radsafers,
    Those of us who teach the "First Responder's Courses" here at the Center for Domestic Preparedness at Fort McClellan, AL would like to know how we could make the Rad portion better (as opposed to the Chem or Bio portions). We have seen comments (pro and con) on this list server, and would love to receive constructive criticisms (since we critique extensively). If you went through our course here at Fort McClellan and have such comments; please forward them so that we can improve the Rad content of the course!!!   Thanks in advance,
Ed Battle