RE: 'Voting with feet' for/against Low vs. Hi Dose Rad! :-)

Stewart,

I take it that you believe that insects can detect radiation and not a

byproduct of the radiation.  As the abstract Jim sent, the removal of the

woodlice antenna, i.e., olfactory organ, eliminated the response to the

radiation.  Also, I never considered the Readers' Digest to be a reliable

scientific journal.

Have a nice weekend.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS