Re: 'Voting with feet' for/against Low vs. Hi Dose Rad! :-)

John:
Nothing I wrote in my note implied that insects were responding to radiation fields and not some byproduct of radiation interaction such as ozone due to ionization of air.

Also, you seem to be suffering from "humor impairment" if you couldn't see my comment about the Readers Digest being a respected radiation effects journal back in the 1950s was facetious.

I remember hearing a commentary on National Public Radio that determining if you were humor impaired could be determined by a persons response to the following question:

Q: "What does a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac do?"
A: They lay awake all night, worrying if there is a dog.

Scoring:
1) If you laugh immediately on reading above, you are not humor impaired
2) If you laugh after having it explained, there's hope
3) If you don't see the humor after the question is explained, you're humor impaired.

Have a good weekend also and don't lose any sleep pondering great questions like the existance of a dog.

Stewart Farber
=====