From: motnivas@yahoo.com [mailto:motnivas@yahoo.com]

Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 10:04 AM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: radioactive railroad gondolas

Greetings all,

On my way to work this morning I got held up by a

freight train.  There was a section of 8 to 10 gondola

cars which were new green with a white bubble cover.

On the side was a phrase - "for Radioactive materials

only"

Does anyone know  what these covered gondolas might be

carryiing? - this is in the Cincinnati, OH area.

                             Thanks - Tom

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject

line.