KI on the net

Title: KI on the net

Below is an unsolicited  website sent to me via email to my Hotmail account
(i.e. the sender should have had no idea of my vocation).  I haven't checked
all the links rigorously, but there is some weak acknowledgment that KI is
useful when one is exposed to I-131, but no statements about its
non-usefulness with other radio-isotopes.
http://www.personaldefensesolutions.com/
Brent Rogers
Manager Radiation Operations Unit
NSW - Environment Protection Authority

This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Environment Protection Authority.