SIE NEUTRON CONTAINER

Radsafers,

Can anyone out there tell me where I could find a copy of a document proving  type A compliance for an SIE  Wire Line Neutron Logging Container which may have been made by Gulf Nuclear around 1980. The container was in the form of a sphere around 15  inches in diameter with a square base.  The source cavity was covered with a square hinged hatch secured with a hasp and padlock. The source holder was enclosed in a 2 inch diameter cavity and shielded with a ??nylon plug a few inches long. The stainless steel source holder was about 1.5 inches in diameter and 4 inches long. It was designed to be screwed onto the end of a logging tool string.  It was designed for a 3 Ci  Am 241Be neutron logging source.  The original label confirming type A compliance and the container details has been lost. I  require proof of type A container compliance so that I can use this container to transport a neutron source.

Thanks for your help[.

Yours Faithfully,
Mike Malaxos
For Radiation Safety Services