From: Franta, Jaroslav [mailto:frantaj@AECL.CA]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:39 AM
To: Radsafe (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Water Irradiation?

I only recall the TMI-2 bacterial contamination post-meltdown, during the subsequent decontamination & decommissioning/defueling projects (I believe they ended up having to dump peroxide into the reactor vessel in order to kill them & clear up the water.....).

Don't remember what those tough little buggers were.... presumably not ordinary E-coli ?

Jaro