Re: Recommendation for new format

I'd vote against - I like the list as it is now.

> you can following the board even when on travel or at home since it's

> not tied to a particular email address;

Using a web based email address allows you do that with the list as it is now.

> no subscribing or unsubscribing;  you don't get inundated with

> hugh amounts of email or long digests that are hard to follow;

Same solution - you only may want to register a separate email

address for the list.

> threads are self organized so you can easily pick and choose which

> ones to follow (or not);

I really see no difference wether the postings will be sorted by

thread locally on my computer or by some server over the web.

> most disscussion board software allow for inclusion of html code to

> allow for hotlinks and even pictures. I would prefer this format and

> wondered how you would feel?

Radsafe allows html and pictures as well as it is now.

Moreover, since Mike is willing to administrate it (thanks Mike!),

this is a great advantage - there is someone to fix things when they

go wrong.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com