RE: Recommendation for new format

>Looks like the same format used by roadwhore.com, which because of its

>"active" format, i.e., since I have to make the effort to go look at it when

>most of it doesn't apply to me, I only read it on occasion. If it came by

>e-mail the way RadSafe does, I'd follow what was going on there. I'll check

>e-mail regardless (especially since I encourage it over phone calls), and at

>work it's always on anyway. IMO, participation in RadSafe would drop

>significantly, i.e., the difference between active and passive pursuit.

Dear Colleagues--I would tend to agree with Jack Earley.  I am not

enamored with the Web board technology and I would prefer e-mail and

probably would never check the Web board as it's more work to load

Netscape than my e-mail, which is always on, also.  My $.02.  Tom

--

Tom Shelley,   Chemical Hygiene Officer, Cornell University

Department of Environmental Health and Safety, 125 Humphreys Service Building,

Ithaca, NY 14853.       (607) 255-4288              tjs1@cornell.edu