RE: Potassium cell study

Jim,

I guess have I trouble relating the radiation safety of microbes and other

lower life forms to humans.  It is fascinating to review the biology, but an

important question is what is the relevance.  As I am sure you understand,

the genetic make-up and environment of cells is really different from those

of us humans.  Because bacteria can survive doses of 0.3 kGy is interesting,

especially to the bacterium and to the study of radiation effects.

Jim, how do you know what I read?  I have read several of the articles and

references you have posted.  I guess your are annoyed because I do not agree

with your political agenda.  Sorry.  But I learned a long time ago that not

all things are black and white, and that one has to learn to think yourself.

Have a nice day

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist