RE: Cancer mortality rates

The links that John Jacobus provides give thyroid cancer incidence rates

that are somewhat higher than the incidence rate I cited (2 thyroid cancers

per 100,000 population per year), but the 0.5/100,000 rate he gives is the

mortality rate, not the incidence.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

Richland, WA

jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

These comments are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my

management or by the U.S. Department of Energy.