Re: Article: In New Jersey, Nuclear Fears Have to Stand in Line

Hi Patricia

Yes, I walked right into that one! 100 'cool points' for your side. ;-)

And the answer to your question: The combination of safety and health concerns, plus the fish slaughter, means that we feel it is

not worth the risk to South Jersey and Delaware to continue to operate Salem 1/2. You can check our website for details, or I can

post our litany of concerns here again, which will only annoy the majority of radsafers.

norm