Re: Berkeley lab found research fabricated

In a message dated 7/17/02 3:04:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time, rstrickert@signaturescience.com writes:

of computer files associated with the analysis has turned up extensive evidence indicating that otherwise uninteresting
analysis output was edited to produce text files demonstrating the presence of the element 118 decay chains

Thank you, Rick.  That is the sort of evidence I was asking about, and I wish that somethiong to that effect had been reported to the pubic: e.g., "there was extensive evidence that files were edited to demonstrate the presence of element 118..."

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com