Ra-226 Field Screening

I am interested in talking with someone with experience in using a field screening method to evaluate Ra-226 in soils and how such methods relate to conventional laboratory analysis.  If anyone has information on this subject, please contact me directly.  Thanks for the assistance.

Daniel E. Hoffman, CHP,CIH,CSP

Vice President EH&S Services

Pangea Group

743 Spirit 40 Park Dr., Suite 232