Re: NUREG 1556 Vol 8

This version can be copied in conventional fashion to a file on your

computer and then printed as you see fit --

http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/nuregs/staff/sr1556/v8/index.html

This pdf version can be downloaded onto your computer using the free pdf

reader and then you can print it from that --

http://www.radiationsafetyacademy.com/nureg/1556v08.pdf

Either way it apparently is a rather large document.

Cheers,

Maury Siskel             maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the

freedom to demonstrate.                       Charles M. Province