Re: Dov's recent comments on Cancer deficiency.

--

John R. Cameron (jrcamero@facstaff.wisc.edu)

2678 SW 14th Dr. Gainesville, FL 32608

(352) 371-9865 Fax (352) 371-9866

(winters until  about May  15)

PO Box 405, Lone Rock,WI 53556

(for UPS, etc. E2571 Porter Rd.)

(608) 583-2160; Fax (608) 583-2269

(summer: May 20, 2002- September 11,  2002)