Project Rulison data

I'm looking for anyone from EPA or DOE who can provide environmental

monitoring data from the wells around the Project Rulison site,

recognizing that the latest data may be pretty old.  A contact who will

answer questions from a local landowner would be even better.  Respond

to me, I doubt many on the list are interested.

Tony Harrison, MSPH

Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment

Laboratory and Radiation Services Division

(303)692-3046

tony.harrison@state.co.us