Re: HPS and AAHP 2002 Midyear Topical Meeting

On 22 Jul 2002 at 13:06, Joel Baumbaugh wrote:

> Could someone please come up with and share a good estimate of costs associated with this meeting (not the air-fare), but the normal

> Hotel/Meeting costs so that I can supply the bean-counters with a good "guesstimate" of costs....

Joel,

In that the website does not yet have the registration packet on-

line, I suggest contacting Sue Burk, Burk Inc., for what the hotel

will actually cost, and, what the government rate would be (if you

qualify). Sue can also give you what the planned meeting registration

costs are for members, non-members and guests.

sburk@burkinc.com

Regards,

Sandy

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/