Re: Cancer deficiency clusters, "U" in Workers

John and Radsafers,
The "question at hand" is definitive proof of the benefit of low-dose radiation, is it not?

John, why do you not answer my question, below:  do you support the ethics of a definitive, placebo controlled trial? I think it is dereliction of duty, avoiding this, as it would be with other preventive medicine - fluoride, iodine, aspirin, etc.

 Independent auditing, free of commercial or political influence, seems as important here as as in corporate accounting. I would, indeed, be "more careful" to write what pleases those who paid me a salary! That is why I accept no government money for patient care (I'd be in prison for care some clerk deemed unnecessary) and why I ignore other "managed care". My patients are my only bosses. The Oath of Hippocrates and the free market do survive.

Howard Long

"Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" wrote:

Howard,
As usual, what does this have to do with the question at hand?  This is a
cohort study and my comments are only in reference to this cohort study, not
the US.

Maybe if you were paid as an epidemiologist, you would be more careful in
what you write.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist