Re: on topic

Why do participants on this list feel free to start a post with

something like:

>Although this is off-topic ...

Isn't this the same as saying:

> Although this is in direct violation of the terms of use that

I agreed to when I joined this list, and I am irritated with

other people who violate their agreements, I have chosen (for my

own reasons) to violate the rules I agreed to...

Isn't it possible to limit discussion to relevant topics?

I'd expect this behavior on a Britney Spears discussion group,

but not on RadSafe.

NOT my opinions only,

-Stephen Frantz

http://health.yahoo.com