Radiation sickness and K-19

I believe a few people anticipated this issue and asked in advance for

assessments of the "realism" of the effects in the movie.  Sandy Perle also

posted a two-part message from Ted Rockwell that contained some transcripts of

eye-witness accounts (I guess I should say "purported eye-witness accounts"

since I have no way of knowing, I simply trust the source).  I just spent some

time looking through the archives to find them.  The posts from Sandy (containg

Ted's message) were dated July 19 2002 and were entitled "Message from Ted

Rockwell" and "2nd part of Ted's post" (I'd say Sandy blotted his normally

spotless copy-book with those titles, pity me for searching using "K-19" :-) ).

I found them to be a very good read.

Cheers

Peter Thomas

ARPANSA