Chernobyl story

The reprint of the story which ran in the Toronto Star

last year is a bit surprising to me. First off - it

was written as a guideline for further research only

and was never intended for publication. The Star did

so withoutr my pemission in both the print and

web-based paper. The asrticle was pulled from the web

within hours of it appearing there.

The actual facts in the story are all from reliable

sources. A source list was provided to the star for

further research and verification. It is not my habit

to publish unaccredited works.

If you have any questions regarding this article

beyond simply posting rants on your website, I would

be pleased to offer you any assistance. In the mean

time, belittling the extent of the problem in Belarus

is harmful and mean-spirited and typical of myopic

American interests.

This message is for your viewing only and I

specifically prohibit any use of any of my material on

your website and demand immediately the removal of the

article from the star. Besides being unauthorized it

is copyrighted.

Awaiting your reply,

Menno Meijer

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca