Re: Radiological Stress Victims

Dear Sandy and Ruth,

As 2 of the persons whose contributions I have most enjoyed on Radsafe, I hope

your disagreement is kept good-natured.

Ruth's comment is similar to "Just say no" on drugs. It is as effective as any

other treatment. It is needed for those who accept dependency and may relieve

emotional distress.

Sandy is also correct, I believe, in that individuals differ.

Howard Long (once a member of CA state mental hygiene advisory board)