Re: Radiological Stress Victims

In a message dated 08/08/2002 6:07:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Bud.Yard@state.tn.us writes:

This was not directed at you Barbara, your submittal was simply the last one in the chain so far.

And, no offense taken.  I understand your issue was rather narrow, and I concur with Mr. Muckerheide that the traumatic stress from being present during the unprecedented bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki would almost certainly take some kind of toll on every individual within tens or hundreds of miles around, but that has little to do with "radiation stress," which is more about the fear of the effects of radiation exposure than the trauma of whole cities dying around you.

Barbara