RE: What to do ? ? ?

Your friend probably got their information from the "Deadly Radiation

Hazards" website or another of that ilk.  I won't dignify it by posting the

URL.  The entire site is horse manure from one end to the other.  As an

example, and probable origin of your friends concern, it places operating

reactors inside Idaho Falls (which I-15 passes through) which were two

counties away and were defueled, decommissioned, and demolished around 30

years ago.  They were hostile to suggestions that they get a clue, and tell

the truth about the locations.

Okay, so I wasn't real polite about it ...  :-)

Dave Neil