RE: What to do ? ? ?

Hello from Eneabba!

I've been following this thread on an 'on-off basis' and, probably, no one

posted this here yet (my apologies if you've seen this already).

Australasian Radiation Protection Society has a press release on its web

site, entitled "Potential Impacts of Dirty Bombs".  You can read it at

http://www.arps.org.au/Dirty_Bombs.htm

<http://www.arps.org.au/Dirty_Bombs.htm>

Kind regards

Nick