U.S. Maritime Security Expo

Radsafers, I am not affiliated with this conference or it sponsors but I have been given a surplus of complimentary passes to the exhibition portion of the conference, far beyond the number I need…if you would like one – or several – please reply to me with your name and address and I will send it (them) to you.

U.S. Maritime Security Expo

Date:    Sep 18-19-2002

Location:    Jacob Javits Convention Center

New York, NY, USA

About the Event:    A national event on protecting ports, harbors, bridges and power plants. Exhibition by over 150 companies and a high-level, two-day conference with keynotes and presentations by government and industry leaders.

More info, see http://www.maritimesecurityexpo.com/

Susan McElrath
voice: (770) 222-0829
fax: (