Re: Question: EMF Researcher Made Up Data, ORI Says (Science, 2 July, 1999)

The British Journal of Cancer paper has been conveniently provided by

Powerlinefacts at:

http://www.powerlinefacts.com/British%20Journal%20Study%20on%20Magnetic%20Fields%20Pooled%20Analysis.pdf

I apologize--further reading DOES talk about controls.

I would be curious as to your opinion after reading this paper...and why.

I also asked someone recently in the field as to whether 4mG was a

reasonable limit, and the response was it was OK, but perhaps a hair too high.

I realize that safety regulations can be overdone. Have you ever seen the

cartoon for the "OSHA Cowboy?" I wish I could find my copy!

Cheers,

Richard