Re: I-131 dose to pregnant woman

Many of these responses show infinite courage, but infinitesimal

intelligence.  It's one thing discussing a hypothetical case, but this is a

potentially life or death decision for a real person!

Even if I were a physician, I doubt I'd ever make an e-mail diagnosis.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaary.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton