Correction - Contaminated heavy equipment

As so often happens late in the afternoon my fingers didnt type what my

brain was saying.  The dump trucks are Kenworth not Kenwood (although

if it would help we would install a Kenwood stereo in the cab) and the

Komatsu 300 is a Track-Hoe not a track mobile.  Again if anyone is

interested please contact me offline.

Marty Bourquin

Manager EHS/RSO

W.R. Grace