Re: Make Your Own Bomb

"Estabrooks, Bates (IHK)" wrote:

> Maybe, in the end, the best way for a terrorist to make a dirty bomb is to

> pretend to be a Guardian journalist and phone a bunch of scientists and

> academics for excellent insider tips.

> Copyright of John Fairfax Group Pty Ltd

Really not bad idea, but I'm afraid "they" have enough money to pay for such

researches/investigation (in the case if "they" still have no own scientists)

Peter

P.S. Honestly, whole the story is really interesting and impressive

--

 Peter B. Aryasov

 Melnikova str. 53, Kiev, Ukraine,

 Radiation Protection Institute