RE: A clarification following John Jacobus's comments about my news item.

Jerry,

Why would they be embarrassed about the "good news?"  Are they part of some

conspiracy.  John Cameron said that he had contacted Dr. Doll, one of the

authors of the British Radiographers report, who said he did not agree with

John's conclusions.  Maybe John can tell us why Dr. Doll did not believe

there was any "good news."

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist