Re: UF6

>1. Why would anyone care?

>Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.

>Should start a new thread titled "Former Radsafe Subscribers" to keep track

>of all the folks that are driven away by Ruth Weiner's inappropriate and

>pompous replies to serious inquiries.

>Rick Orthen

Rick,

Two problems with your idea.

1 the list would get rather large (there are 5 folks in my office

alone who now avoid radsafe because of these kind of responses).

2 many folks would complain about having the large email transmission.

Mitchell Davis,

>Thank you Richard....You may soon add my name to the "used to be a

>radsafer".  Frankly, I know several.

I agree. I have told several folks that the only reason that I still

subscribe is that all of my staff have refused and that we need the

information about job postings for some research that we are doing.

I simply find these reply to other professionals and to those who are

seeking information to be offensive.

Perhaps you can do what I am going to do. I am installing a filter so

that I no longer have to read her " inappropriate and pompous replies

to serious inquiries."

Paul Lavely

UC Berkeley